Blog Archive

Saturday, May 16, 2009

"stepping o'er the bounds of modesty"

Twas a lazy Saturday morning whence one bored Blues dost diplayed her dorkification.

Blues dost payeth attention to thine stat counter. Getteth thee a life, I knoweth.

But would thee believeth, Blues still getteth a shit ton of people visiting thine olde blog that she moveth from like forever ago? And then twas the stat counter that dost told Blues why this may be the case:

For thou hath not updateth thine blogrolls yet, and thou still hath my olde link of yesteryear on there (which I loveth thee for, by the wayeth).

If thou still loveth me, as I loveth thee for there art none fairer, wilst thou updateth thine blogrolls and purge the internets of ye olde Bluestreak?

Methinks my olde English is shitteth, yo.

Stumble Upon Toolbar StumbleIt Add to Technorati Favorites

10 comments:

Laura May 16, 2009 at 6:36 AM  

Yeah, your poor cousin.

On another note, I am slowly making my way through you blogeth. I moved a couple of days ago, but the day before my move I got sucked in and couldn't stop reading your latest posts-- so glad you're back.

The Unbearable Banishment May 16, 2009 at 7:22 AM  

Actually, when you bowed out of Bluestreak, you made it sound like you were gone for good! I may have read into it wrong. I am wont to do that. I like this new layout, by the way. If I wasn’t such a lazy bones I’d do something about my horrid template-driven layout.

Gwen May 16, 2009 at 8:49 AM  

I shall do thy bidding, fair Blues of a Waxwing.

Mongolian Girl May 16, 2009 at 2:46 PM  

I shalt not do thy bidding until I return to my strong husband whom wait with bated breath for me at home.

Gypsy May 16, 2009 at 6:48 PM  

I actually took Old English in college. It was really fucking hard. I dropped it.

Must go change blogroll.

People in the Sun May 16, 2009 at 9:00 PM  

Was that Spanish?

Rassles May 17, 2009 at 2:43 PM  

I am a horrible, horrible friend.

A Free Man May 17, 2009 at 8:53 PM  

I'm in the process of updating my blog roll in general, as luck would have it, so thanks for the reminder to change you. Will do it right now.

LadyHAHA May 21, 2009 at 9:07 PM  

if thou hasn't noticedeth, I losteth my blog rolleth and I'm too lazieth to put ith backeth.

okay I'm going to stop that because it just sounds like I have a lisp.

Laura May 22, 2009 at 5:50 AM  

I haveth updated-- done dealeth.

Post a Comment

Am I full of shit or what?

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates

Back to TOP